Quest to the Coast 2 - Auckland to Alex

20 August 2008
My planning is done. I am nearly packed. However getting the promised support and back up is taking a bit more time than anticipated. Whether all will be in place or not, I am going on my scooter trip as planned. It is something I have been planning and looking forward to since late last year. I had to postpone my initial date due to: Bike, boss and bod. There being problems with all three. The bike and the boss is sorted, the bod, I have learnt to live with. My motto has always been: As long as my mind is in the right state, my body will follow. Again http://www.eblockwatch.co.za/ will be 'watching' me and supplying emergency support along the way. I have also received a lot of support from the members at http://www.thinkbike.co.za/. My friends and family has just resigned to the fact that I do things a little different. I trust that my little Vuka will make it.

No comments: